San Juan Basin Public Well being reminds everybody to take essential steps on Halloween to guard your self and others from getting or spreading COVID-19.
As a result of conventional Halloween actions will be high-risk for spreading the virus, take into account digital Halloween actions similar to Zoom costume contests or Zoom scary film ‘get-togethers.’
- For safer one-way trick-or-treating, present grab-and-go goodie baggage.
- Keep socially distanced
- Any social gatherings ought to observe state Safer at Residence order; restricted to 10 folks from not more than 2 households.
- Excessive danger actions similar to conventional trick-or-treating must be prevented
Thanks for doing all your half to maintain circumstances low in our communities!
As native and statewide COVID-19 circumstances and hospitalizations improve, SJBPH is urging all group members to take stringent public well being precautions to forestall overloading our healthcare system and to manage additional unfold of the virus. We have to act now to keep away from difficult peaks in infections and hospital demand over the following three months. The window to enhance transmission management is over the following a number of weeks. Our group is at a important second and we want everybody to do their half.
Vital public well being precautions to forestall the unfold of COVID-19 particularly as we head into the Halloween and vacation seasons:
- Keep at dwelling as a lot as attainable, together with working remotely
- Apply bodily distancing (at the least 6 ft away from one other individual)
- Put on face coverings when in public, (masks order nonetheless in impact in indoor public areas)
- Apply good hygiene (washing arms, overlaying coughs and sneezes, and so on.)
- Join publicity notification in your telephone right here: https://www.addyourphone.com/
- Get examined in case you have signs or imagine you’ve been uncovered by way of a recognized contact or group interplay
- Restrict social gatherings to not more than 10 folks, from not more than 2 households (present state order)
SJBPH sincerely thanks everybody for doing their half to take care of the power to hold all group members protected whereas benefiting from in-person studying at colleges and to maintain a wholesome economic system.
Claire Ninde is Communications Director for San Juan Basin Public Well being. Be taught extra at https://sjbpublichealth.org/